COME MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We need Volunteers to help us in:
- Assist/direct Ceramics Program for clients
- Lead client choral group or teach instrument skills
- Gardening with clients
- To sew various items from request list
- Travel club aid accompany staff person taking clients into community
- Reader of poetry or books
- Wood working: create items from a request list for client projects
- Lead low-impact chair or stationary bike exercises
- Filing and copying
- Develop or evaluate or recommend computer programs for Consumers like communications of needs, counting, money identification, telling time from a watch or clock.
- Develop or evaluate or recommend computer programs for Consumers in general job-related skills like grooming, being on time.
Get the GREAT feeling of giving!
Rochelle Brady via email at: email@example.com or call directly at: (941) 251-4956.