Direct Support Staff – Full-time, part-time and on-call positions available in Manatee and Sarasota Counties.
$9/hr; Employees will assist individuals to learn living skills, pre-vocational skills and leisure skills. Various positions may be available in our homes or our adult day training center.
Responsibilities include: Assisting individuals with intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities and/or behavioral challenges to live life as independently as possible; Activities may include helping individuals with daily living skills such as making meals, helping with or teaching personal hygiene activities, assisting with transportation, teaching pre-vocational skills, and teaching or helping with community inclusion and leisure activities based upon the person’s interests, goals and abilities.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- Violation free, current Florida Driver’s License
- Must meet all applicable FL Agency for People with Disabilities
- Level II Background Clearance
- Clear local law enforcement background check
- Must be able to complete required forms, record data, write case notes, etc clearly
- Starting wage:$9.00/hr
- Training provided
- Various shifts available
- Paid holidays, earned sick & vacation leave for three-quarter and full-time positions
- Insurance available for three-quarter and full-time positions
Rochelle Brady, Human Resources
6915 15th St E, #202
Sarasota, Florida 34243